Dexcom G4 Glucose Events to CoPilot Events:
Leave a Comment
Important things to know:
- This converts the Dexcom G4 XML Export files to the CoPilot 4.2.0 Import file only. (Leave a comment if you would like other versions)
- At this time, ONLY the Dexcom Glucose Events are translated. All the other Events are ignored. (Leave a comment if you think the other events are worth translating)
- Make sure your date/time on your Dexcom and CoPilot data are synchronized, otherwise the data points will show at the wrong time (which is a bad thing)
- Remove any personal information from the Dexcom G4 file prior to uploading. I do not keep any information (besides your comments), but you should always be careful
- You should always back up your CoPilot Data PRIOR to importing. (File->Database Maintenance->Backup)
- You should always review the imported data to determine if the data looks to be accurate. Make no assumptions.
Disclaimer: The functionality of this web site is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to,
the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement.
Without limiting the foregoing, I make no warranty that:
the software will meet your requirements
the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
the quality of the software will meet your expectations
any errors in the software from the web site will be corrected.
Software and its documentation made available on the web site:
could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. I may make changes to the software or documentation made available on its web site.
may be out of date, and I make no commitment to update such materials.
I assume no responsibility for errors or ommissions in the software or documentation available from this web site.
In no event shall I be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever,
including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or I have been advised of the possibility of such damages,
and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
The use of the software through the website is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely
responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this web site shall create any warranty for the software or results of the data translation.
Wow, you gotta love having to have all the legal stuff, sorry you had to read all that.